Thursday, March 2, 2017

Which is the best live cam model?

Decisions, decisions, decisions: which cam girl is the best?

Another interesting question is related to where you can find the best live cam model in the adult industry. You know, those models that do excellent live shows, are totally into it, and preferably they have plenty of live orgasms too? Also, models that treat their visitors politely, with interest and show willingness to satisfy their admirers’ sexual fantasies (of course within limits). Models that are not afraid to go that extra mile to make you feel welcomed and offer you a high quality show that will make you remember it for many many days and leave you wanting for more.


Obviously there are a bunch of criteria that you have to consider when you’re about to choose THE BEST LIVE CAM GIRL. I mean, it’s quite an important title, and this girl should encompass a lot of qualities as far as physical attributes, personality traits and entertainment skills.  Because, after all, when you to a live cam site, you have some expectations that you will have some naked live fun.
But when the number of cam models is growing every day, it’s very hard to keep just one favorite. Most of the guys have made quite a collection of live cam girls and they have even 10 favorites. Why? Because they’re so diverse, and that is what you are always looking for. Maybe one day you’re in the mood for some real dirty sex, and you want a girl who can be a real whore for you. And you’d want to see her strip naked and get her biggest dildo and satisfy herself in all possible ways. Maybe one day you’re into a fetish that you’d want to explore, and you’d like to see the girl doing bondage, and being a sexy domina making you do things to your body that you could not imagine. And maybe one day you feel like just having some company. So why not go to a sweet cam girl that is beautiful and charming and you can crack a few jokes with her?

It’s very hard to find all of this in ONE cam girl alone, so that is why having more than one favorite may work. However, there always seems to be that special woman which has that little extra which does it for you, regardless of what she chooses to do in her live sex show.
So, how should you choose THE BEST live cam girl?

It all comes down to your strong preferences. If you’re a more hard core man, then obviously you will go for a woman that likes it that way, and enjoys being “abused” and fucked real hard in all positions. Dirty talk, squirting, screaming, spanking, the whole shabam. And if you’re into more sensual sex, then you may prefer an elegant, yet sexy cam girl, that knows how to be a lady and a bit of a slut.

Of course, a lot has to do with the physical aspect. After all, we are talking about sex here, right? So the cam girl has to have the looks that you prefer and be a woman that you enjoy seeing naked. If you want curvy women, then that’s what you should go for. Personally, I am in that category: I like my woman to have some boobs and ass on her, but I’ve met guys who actually prefer the skinny type with small boobs and a cute tiny ass. Nothing wrong with that. Whatever rings your bells, right?
So, I can only tell you about MY FAVORITE cam girl, in the idea that maybe you will like her too. And maybe you can also share with me which is your most adored cam girl.


Before anything, these are my criteria for choosing the best cam girl, in my eyes:

  • first and foremost for her to be streaming an HD live cam-if it’s not high quality, things can’t work in my opinion, as I would like to have clarity especially when I see her undress;
  • then she has to look sexy in my eyes: as in have a beautiful set of boobs matching a fine tuned ass, and preferably some nice eyes too;
  • also she must not fake her orgasms-yes I can sense when a girl is overdoing it or she is faking that she is having time of her life; for me it’s extremely important that the orgasm would be real, and I would rather have nothing than something fake;
  • she must be charming and friendly: I have no patience with these stuck up girls that see themselves as the shit, since most of the time they most certainly are not; besides, where is the fun in dealing with an egocentric bitch? Plenty of those all around us, you’re on a sex cam site to enjoy yourself, not get angry, right?
  • the price doesn’t have to be over the top: sadly for me, I am no rich man, so I am not okay with paying 6$/min for a live sex private; call me cheap, but simply that is too much for me; I like being generous and offering her some gifts, but within limits.

 Who is the winner for the best cam girls?


Finally, we came to the point that I was building towards to. My favorite girl is Angel Kiuty from Live Jasmin. Yup, I can say from the bottom of my heart that I simply adore spending time with this girl. She is freakin hot, ass and tits to die for and also very friendly. And because she is so awesome, she is also very popular, but she definitely deserves it. 

Amazing sex shows and she is willing to go that extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied. And the best part is that you can share any time of sexual fantasy with her, and she will try her best to make it happen. So far, I have zero complaints, and I totally recommend this girl, if you’re seeing for some fun.

Now, feel free to tell me about your favorite live cam girl. I would be more than happy to know about her.


No comments:

Post a Comment