Sunday, March 5, 2017

What about tranny cams? Where can you find the best live tranny cams?

Trannies are very fascinating to watch and have fun with. But which ones to choose?

The tranny cam niche is growing faster and faster as more people are not afraid to express their sexuality and preferences. Trannies are males that identify themselves as females, and they act accordingly. Some of them look very feminine and in some respects even women may be envious of them. They tend to keep a slim physique, long hair, glamorous makeup, nails, hair and most of them have really fine asses.

I’ve seen trannies that did certain surgeries to look even more feminine (nose job, boob job and so on). They go through various efforts to make themselves look beautiful and some of them actually succeed in doing so. Of course, it comes down to your preference.  Personally, I was not so attracted to the transsexual part of the adult industry. As I am more keen to watch females undress and see them cum.
However, l have a few friends who kept telling me how much fun they had with a couple of trannies on cam, that is was quite an amazing sexual experience and that it’s definitely worth trying. I want to mention that these particular friends are bi so they go both ways.

My first sexual experience with a tranny

So, one night, as I was feeling rather bored, I decided to take my friend’s advice and search for some tranny cams. I mean, what could be so terrible about that, right?  I never had sex with a man before, but the idea does not disgust me, as I can understand what would be appealing about that. Feeling the strength of a man can get you turned on in a different way than playing with the soft boobs of a woman. They’re just different experiences that offer you different sensations.
So, I log on to my favorite live cam site (which is LiveJasmin) and I go to the tranny section. I look around for some live tranny cams and on a first glance I was surprised. Some of them looked so woman like, that I had a hard time telling them apart. Until I could see a huge penis falling from their panties. Yes, I’ve seen at least one with a dick bigger than mine, I will admit it. It was a strange feeling of envy and thinking how would that feel inside me…
Not after long, I come across this Asian tranny, that had long hair and an incredible beautiful face. No mustache or anything crazy like that. We started chatting, and I explained that it’s my first time on that section, and she was really friendly and nice. Made me feel very welcomed and comfy. So, I decided to take her for a live private and see what happens.

The moment of truth: a live sex session with a tranny

I must admit, I was feeling shy like a virgin girl. Did not know what to expect and how things will go down. But luckily for me, she took the lead, told me to relax and to enjoy myself. She also asked if she could see me, and I thought it would be rude of me to decline, so I gave her my cam as well. She put on some sexy music and started doing a slow dance for me. Very nice moves I must say, and I was feeling quite turned on. I mean the shape of her ass was excellent, and she had silicones so her boobs were looking delicious as well.

Not long after that, she gets completely nude, and stared making her nipples hard, softly moaning. So far, I was loving it. But when she got to making her dick hard…something went wrong with me. I can’t explain it, but I was not really feeling it. Don’t get me wrong, she was a beautiful tranny and had a lovely personality, but sexually was just not working for me.
I couldn’t tell her to stop, as this live tranny seemed to be enjoying herself, so I let it continue. I explained to her that I would just like to watch without touching myself, which I think she found rather weird, but went with it.
At some point, a huge dildo came out, and was stuck between her perfect rounded buttcheeks. Then shoved deep inside, which seemed to be doing a lot to her, as her penis was getting harder and harder.  This went on for a while, and then she started touching her cock, her balls, and especially the tip, until she exploded in a very messy cum.

What is the final verdict of a live sex show with a tranny?

Sexually I was not aroused, but the show in itself was amazing. Intense and with a happy ending. So I am happy that this live tranny had her fun, but I’ve came to the conclusion that live tranny cams are not for me. However, if you do love to watch trannies live on cam, then I do recommend the live tranny cam section from LiveJasmin. Lots of HD tranny cams and lots of model variety. Maybe you can share your experience with me, and let me know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment