Saturday, March 11, 2017

Looking for a sweet teen cam girl?

Discover the beauty of a sexy teen cam girl

Sometimes, you may feel the need to sit down and chat with a beautiful and innocent girl, that is not only sex focused and asking you to take her private every 5 seconds because she is “horny and wet”. I have no idea how it happens, but most the cam girls I have visited they start with “hi bb, hru” and among the following lines it will be something like: “Let’s go pvt because I am horny”. Which is not necessarily bad, but how realistic is it? Some of these cam girls have been online for hours, and are tired and bored, you can’t go from that to super horny within a few seconds, can you? At least for me, it’s no fun to know that the girl that I am planning to have sex on cam is doing it only for the money. Sure, the financial aspect has its role, but it shouldn’t be everything that motivates her to undress and play with herself.


So, in one night, I decided to look for something different, and find a genuine cam girl, that actually enjoys chatting and laughing and preferably have a real live orgasm. As I was out of ideas of where to search, I checked out my favorite adult website directory, AdultDirectoryNew, and I was looking at their cam girls reviews. I was thinking: maybe I can find here a good suggestion, or discover a new live cam site that is focused on something different. And I was not disappointed. Among their cam girl review list, I came across the review of Nina Muller. I admit, I like the name Nina so that is why I clicked to read the review. There was a lot of text there, so I didn’t really feel like reading everything, but I appreciated how thorough they were. Also, the picture helped. I could see from a single glance that Nina was a very sexy young cam girl.

After reading the main points, Nina was described as a sweet teen cam gril, innocent yet sexy with a genuine interest in talking and discover sexuality with the person who decides to take her private.  The idea in itself that she is so young, excited me, as I was thinking that I could be in a way her sex professor. Maybe give her some private lessons on how to bed over and get some severe spanking because she didn’t study hard enough for her tests. I was already thinking of some sexual fantasies that I could explore with this teen cam girl.

What’s a live private with this teen cam girl?

Obviously, the first thing I did, was to go see her free chat. Luckily for me, she was online, so I could see Nina live in action. She has a petite configuration, yet very sexy with delighting curves that just makes you want to kiss them all and dive deep into her pussy. Indeed, she had an innocent allure, yet she seemed naughty. Very classy, as in not so much make up, no insane nails (what is up with these cam girls and their nails? Some look like they plan on murdering you with those after you’re done). I started chatting with her, turs out she’s 18 years old, from Colombia. That would explain her sexy curves, Colombian women tend to have very big and perky asses, besides being beautiful over all.

Nina decided to be a cam girl because she was curious to meet new people and also to find a way to support herself in her studies. She wants to be a nurse, so that alone has already spiked my imagination. How would it be to go for a check up and have this sexy beauty as my nurse? It would be very HARD to control myself. So, after some chatting, and laughing, she is very easy going, I decided to have a go at seeing this girl naked.
We went to her private show, and indeed she was kinda shy, and didn’t know how to really use all her sexuality. I’ve seen some women that know they’re hot and not afraid to show it. But, I guess this will happen in time with Nina, for now she was just a sweet teen cam girl. However, even if she was shy, her sexiness could not be ignored, and I loved watching every second of it. How she played with her breasts, how she touched herself, it was sensual and exciting. AND her orgasm was real, which I simply LOVED.

Do I recommend going to see teen cam girls?

Definitely yes. Now it also depends on what kind of mood you’re in: if you want some sexy hard core, then preferably go see a fetish live cam girl. But if you do enjoy watching a sweet young cam girl blushing and playing with herself, then definitely see Nina Muller. You can read her full review here. I simply loved spending time with her, and I will do it again soon.

It's about time to increase my cam girl list, right? And maybe you can do the same and let me know what you think of it. I would be quite curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment