Monday, March 27, 2017

Haviin: the perfect summer night



A beautiful experience with one amazingly sweet cam girl

Sometimes you need more than just a quick sexual release. Sometimes you feel the need to have a connection with the live cam girl, to feel like you could make sweet love to her. To feel like you could just spend the whole night talking about sweet nothing while you admire the sexy curves of her body. Maybe I am in a more romantic mood, but I every now and then I like to just talk to a woman, to get to know her. It’s easier for me to talk to strangers than people that I know. Because I know she won’t judge me, she will just accept things for how they are. And you’d be surprised of how smart some of these cam girls can be. And the fact that they’re beautiful, helps a lot.
When I am feeling a bit down, or too stressed from work, I like to go to a beautiful woman’s chat room and just try to loosen up, forget about my day. I met lots of interesting people in this manner, and with some cam girls I even keep a close connection even to this day.

This is what happened with Haviin. I went to a totally new live cam site, called SoulCams. Not as popular as Live Jasmin, but the quality of the models is just as good, and the prices are even a bit lower. So, it’s definitely worth a shot. I ended up in the room of this young pretty girl that had an angelic face. Dark hair, blue eyes, full lips and a gorgeous smile. A combination of a woman that you could easily fall inlove with. Her name is Haviin, and translated into English it means summer night. And indeed, she is as lovely as a summer night. Charming, warm and lovely. You could spend hours with her without realizing when time passed. Haviin has something real special, not only that she is lovely to be around but she has this mixture of innocence and naughtiness which is hard to replicate. For good reason she is quite popular on SoulCams. Many men have discovered her beauty inside and out.

So, I decided to start talking to her, to see if she could keep me company for the night. Turns out that Haviin is a psychology student and she really likes talking to people. And also knows how to make you comfy and welcomed. After a while, I decided to take her private. Best decision ever!

What happens in a live private with Haviin?

A lot of flirting and a lot of sensual movements. Haviin is a lovely intelligent woman that you can talk about pretty much any subject. She is fun, sweet and open. Even told me of her first story as a live cam girl. Ended up working on SoulCams thanks to her roommate. Actually she even dated a guy she met on there for a while. Until she found out he was married!! Yeah, that was shocking, but I guess love is blindness, right? Nevertheless, after a while, I was getting a bit horny, as just looking at her, all my senses were being stimulated. She is very beautiful, with a white creamy skin and big blue eyes. Quite a dreamy combination.

Haviin sensed that I wanted a bit more and she was more than happy to comply. She said she often gets horny, and as she didn’t find a bf, she needs to pleasure herself often. Being young means that you also have an active sexual appetite. So, she started to undress slowly, taking off her purple lingerie, revealing a perfectly shaped body: small perky boobs, hard pink nipples and a round tight ass. And her pussy…mmmm her pussy was to die for!! I’ve seen many pussies in my life time, but hers was perfection. So pink, so tight, so small! I could only imagine how amazing it would be to penetrate her deeply as she would moan softly of pleasure and a bit of pain. I could see she had issues putting in more than 2 fingers inside, despite her getting really wet. That was a total turn on for me.
When Haviin had her orgasm, I was mesmerized: her pussy got all creamy and I could see the white cream coming out of her tight pink pussy. I wished I could be there to lick it all off! It looked delicious and her getting flushed in the cheeks was really cute!

To me, Haviin was the whole package: sweet, lovely and sexy woman. And also awesome to chat with. How could you say no to that? Of course, if you’re in the mood for something more hardcore, then probably Haviin is not for you. But if you want company and someone to make love to, then you should really visit Haviin and chat live with her now. She is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment